Tuesday 23 February 2010

Er.....

Must have forgotten to post news of some runs as the last entries seem to be old. Oh well, you didnt miss much. In the week before half term there was a weights session, an interval session and then a 8 mile run home from work.

Then we made the mistake of going on holiday for 10 days skiing. Every year I tell myself this will not hurt my fitness and every year I am wrong. Sure, there is a good muscular workout for the legs and shoulders (all the polling along) but the CV fitness is nowhere near enough. So...I did 7 miles last night and felt terrible. An embarrassing 8.30 per mile, although it was on a hilly course and with a heavier than usual bag. Hopefully, I'll fell better next time out. At least I have two months uninterrupted running ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment